May – Oregon Wine Month!
- May 10, 5-8 – Guest Winemaker, Portland Wine Cellar Join us at the neighborhood gathering place to enjoy newly released Résolu Cellars big red wines.
- May 17, 5-8pm, Guest Winemaker, Urban Decanter in Forest Grove. Join us at the neighborhood gathering place to enjoy newly released Résolu Cellars big red wines.
- May 17th, 6-9pm, Beaverton Old Town Wine Walk. Come explore Beaverton’s Old Town and taste through 10 wineries. Wine available for sale by the glass or bottle. Tickets available here!
- May 18th, 6-9pm Résolu Cellars Winemaker Dinner with guest chef, Max Germano. Intimate five course paired with five wines in an intimate setting with winery tour and barrel tasting too. Details and tickets here. $95 per person.
SAVE THE DATES!
- May 31-Jun 2, Canby Wine, Food & Brew, Clackamas Co. Fair
- June 28-29, Sherwood Wine Festival
- July 27 – Private Dining with Winemaker & Chef Max – Get your “grill” on
In the News:
Our presence at the McMinnville Sip! Classic caught the attention of a visiting wine industry consultants; Brandy & Paolo, who mentioned us in her Wine Wednesday post titled “Passion Beyond Pinot”. Browse their site and find yourself inspired by their storytelling mastery at Art of Living on the Road (ALOR).
The First Taste Oregon judged and awarded Résolu Cellars 2014 Barbera the Gold Medal. Captured in the Statesman Journal “The 2014 Barbera, a particularly unique style to find in the Pacific Northwest, impressed judges with its bold boysenberry flavors.”
Résolu Cellar Clubs launched summer 2016 and the inaugural Cellar Club pick up event on October 22, 2016 was a great success. Good wine, food and friends made for a wonderful event. Learn more about the Cellar Clubs and join today. SAVE THE DATES: 2018 Cellar Club pick-up events will happen on Saturday, April 21st and Saturday, October 20th.
Résolu Cellars is a proud member of
Check back often for updates on Résolu Cellars or subscribe to our newsletter mailing list and keep informed about news, events and happenings at the winery.