- February 7, Wednesday 6-9p.m. Green Drinks – held at the Beaverton Chamber of Commerce meeting room.
- March 9-11, Friday – Sunday, SIP! McMinnvile Wine & Food Classic, Evergreen Space & Aviation Museum in McMinnville.
- March 28th, Wednesday 6-8 p.m., Pouring for Wine Wednesday at 503 Uncorked.
- April 21, Saturday, Cellar Club Tasting and Pickup event. 2-6 p.m. Murrayhill Recreation Center, 11010 SW Teal Blvd. Beaverton, OR 97007
- May 11, Friday evening, Guest winery pouring at the Wine Cellar in Cedar Hills.
- June 1-3, Saturday – Sunday, Canby Wine Food & Brew, Clackamas County Event Center in Canby.
- August 18, Saturday, Tenth Annual Forest Grove Uncorked on Main Street in Forest Grove.
- August 24, Friday, Taste the North Willamette Valley event at Orenco Station Plaza.
- October 20, Saturday, Cellar Club Tasting and Pickup event. Time and location TBA.
In the News:
Our presence at the McMinnville Sip! Classic caught the attention of a visiting wine industry consultants; Brandy & Paolo, who mentioned us in her Wine Wednesday post titled “Passion Beyond Pinot”. Browse their site and find yourself inspired by their storytelling mastery at Art of Living on the Road (ALOR).
The First Taste Oregon judged and awarded Résolu Cellars 2014 Barbera the Gold Medal. Captured in the Statesman Journal “The 2014 Barbera, a particularly unique style to find in the Pacific Northwest, impressed judges with its bold boysenberry flavors.”
Résolu Cellar Clubs launched summer 2016 and the inaugural Cellar Club pick up event on October 22, 2016 was a great success. Good wine, food and friends made for a wonderful event. Learn more about the Cellar Clubs and join today. SAVE THE DATES: 2018 Cellar Club pick-up events will happen on Saturday, April 21st and Saturday, October 20th.
Résolu Cellars is a proud member of
Check back often for updates on Résolu Cellars or subscribe to our newsletter mailing list and keep informed about news, events and happenings at the winery.