- June 22, Friday 4:30pm – 8pm Résolu Cellars Pop Up Tasting at BG Food Cartel
- June 27, Wednesday, 5:30pm – 7pm Résolu Cellars Pop Up Tasting at BG Food Cartel
- June 29-30, Friday, Saturday, Sherwood Wine Festival, Sherwood Center for the Arts.
- July 20, Friday 4:30pm – 8pm Résolu Cellars Pop Up Tasting at BG Food Cartel
- July 25, Wednesday 5:30pm – 8pm Résolu Cellars Pop Up Tasting at BG Food Cartel
- July 27, Friday 4:30pm – 8pm Résolu Cellars Pop Up Tasting at BG Food Cartel
- August 18, Saturday, Tenth Annual Forest Grove Uncorked on Main Street in Forest Grove.
- August 24, Friday, Taste the North Willamette Valley event at Orenco Station Plaza.
- August 29, Wednesday 503Uncorked, 6-8pm Wine Wednesday – Guest Winery
- October 20, Saturday, Cellar Club Tasting and Pickup event. Time and location TBA.
- November 9, Friday, The Wine Cellar, 5-8pm – Guest Winery
Come taste our newly released 2015 Triomphe blend in honor of Veterans Day
In the News:
Our presence at the McMinnville Sip! Classic caught the attention of a visiting wine industry consultants; Brandy & Paolo, who mentioned us in her Wine Wednesday post titled “Passion Beyond Pinot”. Browse their site and find yourself inspired by their storytelling mastery at Art of Living on the Road (ALOR).
The First Taste Oregon judged and awarded Résolu Cellars 2014 Barbera the Gold Medal. Captured in the Statesman Journal “The 2014 Barbera, a particularly unique style to find in the Pacific Northwest, impressed judges with its bold boysenberry flavors.”
Résolu Cellar Clubs launched summer 2016 and the inaugural Cellar Club pick up event on October 22, 2016 was a great success. Good wine, food and friends made for a wonderful event. Learn more about the Cellar Clubs and join today. SAVE THE DATES: 2018 Cellar Club pick-up events will happen on Saturday, April 21st and Saturday, October 20th.
Résolu Cellars is a proud member of
Check back often for updates on Résolu Cellars or subscribe to our newsletter mailing list and keep informed about news, events and happenings at the winery.