The Résolu Cellars team executes the entire winemaking process from harvest to fully bottled. Our long-term relationships with vineyard owners grants us input into the growing process and we either pick our own grapes or are onsite at picking. We then carefully complete the entire winemaking process to bring you the highest quality, most enjoyable wines. Our Red Wines are aged 20-22 months in a mix of new, 1-2 year old and neutral oak barrels. Predominantly French Oak, but also some American (Minnesota, Missouri, Oregon, Pennsylvania) and Hungarian Oak Barrels. Wines are kept separate as single vineyard, single varietals until blending decisions are made three to five months prior to bottling. Blends are made and returned to barrel for minimum three months for the highest quality results.
- 2015 Rosé of Pinot Noir ($24) – Dundee Hills fruit, Rich Rosé with a hint of oak from five months of barrel aging. A refreshing summer afternoon wine, the mouthfeel and finish will leave you craving another sip.
- 2016 Dundee Hills Rosé of Pinot Noir ($23) – Beautiful salmon color, 3.5 hours of skin contact, very reminiscent of our 2014 vintage. Ripe strawberry and plum, even caramel on the nose. Creamy mid-palate and nicely balanced acidity gives a smooth finish.
- 2017 Chehalem Mountains Viognier ($22) – Floral and tropical aromas hit your nose first. A hint of wet straw, classic Viognier descriptor. Honeysuckle and ripe melon. Full fruit in the mid palate, pineapple and tropical fruits. Balanced acidity, a little grapefruit on the finish leaves your palate refreshed and cleansed. Perfect for the summer patio.
- 2014 Dundee Hills Pinot Noir ($28) – Lavender rose petal fragrance, kiwi and hints of herbal spice tea cascade to vibrant marionberry and red raspberry with undertones of subtle smoky leather. Satisfying flavors and finish will have you raising your glass for sip after sip.
- 2014 Chehalem Mountains Pinot Noir ($34) – Beautiful brilliant garnet color. Dried plum and toasted vanilla on the nose. Bountiful fruit on the palate, very enjoyable smooth finish with a small bite of Pinot acidity.
- 2015 Columbia Valley Sangiovese ($34) – Clean brightness and beautiful color. Dusty Plum, black cherry and dried strawberry greets your nose with a hint of toasted oak and cedar. Deep fruit, blackberry, plum on the palate along with some clove, nutmeg and light vanilla spice. Medium body with just a hint of acidity and tannin on the finish. The flavors linger – “just yummy”.
- 2015 Columbia Valley Vino Barbitivo ($38) – Dark fruits, brambleberries; black, Marion berry on the nose followed by vanilla, cinnamon and sandalwood. Medium plus to full bodied wine with fresh raspberry, rhubarb and spices, even white pepper, on the palate. Mouth coating tannin, warm alcohol and a long finish with orange peel. 56% Barbera and 44% Primitivo.
- 2015 Columbia Valley Malbec ($36) – The inviting nose of dark cherries, overripe berries matches the deep color in the glass. A touch of savory spices from American oak barrels. Rich feeling in the mouth, fruit from dark berries and ripe fruit. Balanced vanilla and oak prevalent on mid-back palate. Mild tannin and a warm lasting finish. Delicious pairing with grilled steak.
- 2015 Columbia Valley Cabernet Franc ($38) – Clean, bright garnet color in the glass. Very inviting nose of light violet, fresh herbs, toasted coconut and almonds, a touch of licorice and a little leather and smoke. Full bodied on the palate, lingonberry, anise, toasted oak and hint of roasted pepper. Ends with great structure, lasting finish with mild tannin.
- 2014 Columbia Valley Cabernet Sauvignon ($38) – Jammy berries and dried cherry on the nose with hints of vanilla. Bright, full fruit on the mid-palate. A spicy finish and full-bodied tannin allow the wine to linger and entice long after you swallow. The wine will age very well.
- 2014 Columbia Valley ‘Triomphe’ ($48) – Our signature Bordeaux style blend. This vintage is comprised of 11% Cabernet Sauvignon, 32% Cabernet Franc, 19% Petit Verdot, 23% Malbec and 15% Merlot. Beautiful rich color, dried berries and ripe fruit on the nose with pleasing vanilla from the oak. Very fruity mid-palate and a long lingering finish of mild tannin and pleasant acidity.
- 2013 Columbia Valley ‘Triomphe’ ($48) – A sophisticated blend of Bordeaux varietals. Dark purple color illuminated in crystal brilliance. Aroma of extra dark chocolate, almost burnt toffee, poblano pepper component from the Cabernet Franc (33%). Taste flavors of black cherry, black currants, dried fruit and long with vanilla and anise. A versatile food wine that will complement many savory dishes. This wine will age gracefully for several years in your cellar.
HOW TO BUY: Contact Scott directly – Scott@NWWineWorks.com or 503.482.VINO. Today we are selling direct to consumers in Oregon only. Contact Scott for the latest regarding our shipping capability.