The Résolu Cellars team manages the entire winemaking process from harvest to fully bottled. Our long-term relationships with vineyard owners grants us input into the growing process and we either pick our own grapes or are onsite at picking. We then carefully complete the entire winemaking process to bring you the highest quality, most enjoyable wines. Our Red Wines are aged 20-22 months in a mix of new, 1-2 year old and neutral oak barrels. Predominantly French Oak, but also some American (Minnesota, Missouri, Oregon, Pennsylvania) and Hungarian Oak Barrels. Wines are kept separate as single vineyard, single varietals until blending decisions are made three to five months prior to bottling. Blends are made and returned to barrel for minimum three months for the highest quality results.
- 2015 Rosé of Pinot Noir ($24) – Dundee Hills fruit, Rich Rosé with a hint of oak from five months of barrel aging. A refreshing summer afternoon wine, the mouthfeel and finish will leave you craving another sip.
- 2016 Chehalem Mountains Viognier ($20) – Floral and tropical aromas hit your nose first. Guava and passion fruit, stone fruits; nectarine and peach. Balanced acidity gives a smooth and lingering finish.
- 2016 Dundee Hills Rosé of Pinot Noir ($23) – Beautiful salmon color, 3.5 hours of skin contact, very reminiscent of our 2014 vintage. Ripe strawberry and plum, even caramel on the nose. Creamy mid-palate and nicely balanced acidity gives a smooth finish.
- 2014 Dundee Hills Pinot Noir ($28) – Lavender rose petal fragrance, kiwi and hints of herbal spice tea cascade to vibrant marionberry and red raspberry with undertones of subtle smoky leather. Satisfying flavors and finish will have you raising your glass for sip after sip.
- 2014 Chehalem Mountains Pinot Noir ($34) – Beautiful brilliant garnet color. Dried plum and toasted vanilla on the nose. Bountiful fruit on the palate, very enjoyable smooth finish.
- 2014 Columbia Valley Sangiovese ($32) – Intense fruit – more dried than fresh, plum, berry jam, cherry liquor. Clove, nutmeg, roasted pepper spicy elements. Earthy and reminiscent of the volcanic soils from the vineyard at the foot of Mt. Adams. Classic Sangiovese made in the Super Tuscan style. Will complement many dishes or enjoy with hard dry cheeses.
- 2014 Columbia Valley Cabernet Sauvignon ($38) – Jammy berries and dried cherry on the nose with hints of vanilla. Bright, full fruit on the mid-palate. A spicy finish and full-bodied tannin allow the wine to linger and entice long after you swallow. The wine will age very well.
- 2014 Columbia Valley ‘Triomphe’ ($48) – Our signature Bordeaux style blend. This vintage is comprised of 11% Cabernet Sauvignon, 32% Cabernet Franc, 19% Petit Verdot, 23% Malbec and 15% Merlot. Beautiful rich color, dried berries and ripe fruit on the nose with pleasing vanilla from the oak. Very fruity mid-palate and a long lingering finish of mild tannin and pleasant acidity.
- 2013 Columbia Valley ‘Triomphe’ ($42) – A sophisticated blend of Bordeaux varietals. Dark purple color illuminated in crystal brilliance. Aroma of extra dark chocolate, almost burnt toffee, poblano pepper component from the Cabernet Franc. Taste flavors of black cherry, black currants, dried fruit and long with vanilla and anise. A versatile food wine that will complement many savory dishes. This wine will age gracefully for several years in your cellar.
- 2013 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir ($28) – Blackberry, black cherry and black raspberry with some clove spice and hints of the earthy terroir; a fruit-forward wine with fine tannin and a silky texture. (Down to our last few cases, available to cellar club members only.)
- 2013 Columbia Valley Cabernet Sauvignon ($38) – Deep rich color, smoky oak with vanilla and coconut notes. Taste and discover black cherry, sun-dried plum and marionberry jam along with hints of dark, dark chocolate. Smooth, long-lasting finish, balanced acidity and refined tannin for an enjoyable wine today or lay it down in your cellar for a few years. (Down to our last few cases, available to cellar club members only.)
- 2014 Columbia Valley Primitivo ($36) – Jam, plum, dark cherry and raspberry along with earthy, mineral, and spice elements. Generous mouthfeel with agreeable tanins. The Italian ancestor for American Zinfandel, try this with your favorite pizza or pasta dish. (Down to our last few cases, available to cellar club members only.)
- 2015 Chehalem Mountains Viognier ($20) – Inviting nose of fresh straw, citrus and honeysuckle. A hint of sweet on the tongue and tartness on the finish. (Sorry, we are sold out, please try our 2016 vintage.)
- 2014 Rosé of Pinot Noir – A beautiful salmon colored Rosé, made saignée method from our Dundee Hills Pinot Noir. Bright acidity, and balanced flavors make this a wonderful spring and summer wine. (Sorry, we are sold out, for a very similar wine, please try the 2016 vintage.)
- 2014 Columbia Valley Barbera ($38) – Dark ripe cherry, dried strawberry, plum, blackberry and Boysenberry. Vanilla, nutmeg, anise and a little clove. Big mouthfeel with a bright acidity to the finish make this wine a great complement to red meat, heavy pastas or any good cheeseburger! Add mushrooms or (and?) blue cheese to your burger and try it with this Barbera – yum. (Sorry, we are sold out of Barbera.)
HOW TO BUY: Contact Scott directly – Scott@NWWineWorks.com or 503.482.VINO. Today we are selling direct to consumers in Oregon only. Contact Scott for the latest regarding our shipping capability.